This agreement is entered into by and these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter refereed das the “Agreement” shall
regulate the relationship between BIT-MAINSTREAM Ltd and the user (a natural or legal entity) hereinafter
referred to as the “Client”) of https://bit-mainstream.com/ (hereinafter referred as the “Website”)
- The Client confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted all information, conditions and terms set out on
Website which are open to be reviewed and can be examined by the public and which include important legal Information.
- By accepting this Agreement, the Client agrees and irrevocably accepts the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement,
its annexes and/or appendices as well as other documentation/information published on the Website, including without
Policy and Anti-Money Laundering Policy. The Client accepts this Agreement by registering an Account on the Website
and depositing funds. By accepting the Agreement, the Client enters into a legal and binding agreement with the Company.
- The terms of this Agreement shall be considered accepted unconditionally by the Client upon the Company’s receipt
of an advance payment made by the Client. As soon as the Company receives the Client’s advance payment, every
operation made by the Client on the Trading Platform shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement and other documentation/information
on the Website.
- The Client hereby acknowledges that each and any Operation, activity, transaction, order and/or communication performed
by him/her on the Trading Platform, including without limitation through the Account, and the Website, shall be governed
by and/or must be executed in accordance to, the terms and conditions of this Agreement and other documentation/information
on the Website.
- By accepting this current agreement, the Client confirms that he/she is able to receive information, including amendments
to the present Agreement either via email or through the Website.
RECEPTION AND TRANSMISSION / ELECTRONIC TRADING
- The Client accepts and understands that all orders received shall be transmitted for execution to the Market Maker
and that for any orders placed with the Company, the Company shall act as an agent and not as a principal of the Execution.
- Reception of the order by the Company shall not constitute acceptance and acceptance shall only be constituted by the
transmission for execution of the order by the Market Maker.
- The Company, upon acceptance of the order, shall only be liable for its due transmission for execution to the Market
Maker, having the ability to execute such order.
- The Company shall be obliged to transmit the Client orders for execution by the Market Maker sequentially and promptly.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts a) the risk of mistakes or misinterpretations in the orders sent through the Trading
Platform due to technical or mechanical failures of such electronic means, b) the risk of any delays or other problems
as well as c) the risk that the orders may be placed by persons unauthorised to use and/or access the Account, and
the Client agrees to indemnify the Company in full for any loss incurred as a result of acting in accordance to such
- The Client accepts that during the reception and transmission of his/her order, the Company shall have no responsibility
as to its content and/or to the identity of the person placing the order, except where there is gross negligence,
willful default or fraud by the Company.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company will not transmit any orders to the Market Maker if such orders were submitted
via the use of electronic means other than the predetermined electronic means, namely through the Trading Platform.
The Company shall have no liability towards the Client for failing to transmit such orders to the Market Maker.
- The Company bears no responsibility and shall not be liable for any actions or omissions of the Market Maker or of
third parties nor does it bear any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage and/or loss and/or expense caused
to the Client, and/or the Market Maker and/or third parties as a result of and/or in relation to any aforesaid action
- The Company shall proceed to a settlement of all transactions/Operations upon execution of such transactions/Operations
by the Market Maker.
- The Company will receive fee/commission as well as other remuneration from the Market Maker, based on the agreement
concluded between them for the provision of liquidity and market making services. The Company will receive fee/commission
from the Market Maker for whom it acts as a broker, through which transactions are executed.
RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND GUARANTEES OF THE PARTIES
- The Client shall be entitled to:
- Submit with the Company any order requesting the execution of a transaction/Operation on the Website in accordance
to and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Request withdrawal of any amounts subject and in accordance to the Withdrawal and Refund Policy, and provided that
the Company has no claims against the Client and/or the Client does not have any outstanding debts to the Company;
- In the event that the Client has any alleged complaint against the Company and/or there is any dispute between the
Client and the Company, then the Client can submit his/her complaint, to include all relevant particular and details,
to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
shall respond to the Client within a reasonable amount of time but not later than 3 months from the date
of acknowledging receipt of the complaint.
- Acknowledges that the Account shall be activated upon the deposit of funds/advance payment into the Account..
- Warrants that he/she shall at all times be compliant with and honor all terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Warrants that he/she shall ensure that at all times the username and password issued by the Company in relation to
the use of the Service(s) and the Account, will only be used by him/her and will not be disclosed to any other person;
- Shall be liable for all orders submitted through his/her security information and any orders received in this manner
by the Company shall be considered to have been given by the Client;
The Client hereby confirms to have read, understood and hereby accepts the risk statement relating to the use of Services
on the Website, as the same is available electronically via the Website.
By accepting this Agreement the Client accepts that the Client has read and understood the information contained in
this Agreement and the Company’s general description of the nature and risks of different Financial Instruments
and/or Service(s) which can be found in our Risk Disclosure.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Client irrevocably consents to the collection and processing
of his/her personal data/information by the Company without use of automatic controls, as the same are provided by
him/her to the Company. The term personal data for the purposes of this Agreement shall mean: the Name, Surname, Patronymic,
gender, address, phone number, e-mail, IP address, of the Client and information that relate to the provision of Services
to the Client (for example, the Client’s trading story).
- The Client shall be obliged to provide correct, accurate and complete personal data/information as requested by the
- The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data is to comply with applicable regulating legislation requirements,
including without limitation to anti-money laundering regulations, as well as for any and all purposes in relation
to this Agreement, including without limitation to enable the Company to discharge its obligations towards the Client.
- The Client acknowledges and consents to that, for the purposes described at the section directly above, the Company
shall be entitled to collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, adjust (update, change), extract, use, transfer
(disseminate, provide, access), anonymize, block, delete, destroy such personal data and/or perform any other actions
according to the current regulating legislation.
CHARGES AND FEES
- The Company shall be entitled to receive a fee from the Client regarding the Service(s), provided by the Company.
The Company may pay fee/commission to business introducers, referring agents, or other third parties based on
written agreement. This fee/commission is related to the frequency/volume of transactions and/or other parameters
3. The Company may pay fee/commission to business introducers, referring agents, or other third parties based on
written agreement. This fee/commission is related to the frequency/volume of transactions and/or other parameters.
Specifically, The Conflicts of Interest such payments to business introducers may create and the procedures established
by the Company for their management are described in the Company’s Conflicts of Interest Policy.
4. All applicable fees or charges can be found on the Company’s Website (General Fees). The Company has
the right to amend its fees and charges from time to time.
5. The Client is entitled to use OTN tokens to reduce
the brokerage commission charged by the Company for opening CFDs on cryptocurrencies. For this purpose, clients can
find the current internal rate of OTN tokens value for paying commissions on the OTN tab of the trading platform.
6. The Client agrees that any amounts sent by the Client will be deposited to the Account at the value on the date
of the payment received and net of any charges / fees charged by the bank or any other intermediary involved in such
transaction process and/or in any other case, the Client shall authorize the Company to withdraw the fee by way of
transfer from the Client’s Account.
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement as well as any matters pertaining to this agreement, including without limitation
to matters of interpretation and/or disputes, shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- The Company and the Clients irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
- The Company shall be entitled to use the interpreter’s’ services during the court trial in case of dealing
with disputable situation according to the legislation of the United Kingdom.